Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Questions!

Does a creative commons license mean that I can use the photograph any way I want, for free?



What is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act?



What happens when a copyrighted photo is used without permission?



What are the legalities of accepting payments as a freelance photographer?



If an illustration of one of my photographs is made and used commercially or editorially, is it an infringement of my copyright?



What kinds of things do I need to do if I’m going to set up a business entity for my photography?

Is it legal to take pictures of buildings?



If you are shooting a movie/photo (non-profit or profit) with a willing person, should you get a contract signed from him/her?



Is there any situation where it is legal to post a photo taken in private property without permission?



What are the appropriate laws regarding taking candid or unsolicited shots of people in public places?

No comments:

Post a Comment