Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Hello fellow bloggers. Welcome to my Photography blog. My name is Arda Moon and I have a passion for art in every form starting from photography, to makeup artistry, and all the way to advertising. I first picked up photography when I went on a trip to the Middle East about 4 years ago. I didn't have the best or fanciest camera, but I didn't let that stop me. I knew that I had to capture and document the beauty of everything that I saw. After that I began to see everything as if I was looking through the lens of a camera. At that point, I knew that I never wanted to put my camera down because I had the power of taking something and turning it into a beautiful art form. From then on, I continued to take pictures but I wanted to become more serious about photography, so I decided to save up some money and buy my first Digital SLR camera. My general purpose is to come up with new and exciting ideas and to make a difference in art by making big statements. My goal is to effect people enough to where my message is the last thing they think about before they go to bed. I want to make an impact big enough to shake a lot of people and have them talk about it for months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment